Thursday, October 4, 2012

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

I'm sure everyone probably knows how to cook cauliflower...but just in case, I wanted to share this easy and yummy way of roasting cauliflower. I hardly think to buy or cook it, but I bought a fresh head of cauliflower the other day and roasted it last night with some garlic and parmesan cheese and it turned out great. Simple and healthy recipe, my kids loved it too!


Ingredients:
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower, trimmed and cut into chunks
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese

Toss together cauliflower, some olive oil, garlic salt and black pepper in a baking or roasting pan. Bake at 375' for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.  Top with a handful of parmesan cheese and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment